« Back to Crafts & Creations
No sew Knome hats
- Cut a right-handed triangle with the long side being 50cm+
- Use a measuring tape or piece of newspaper to size the head before cutting felt.
- Run a line of hot glue down one of the short sides, and carefully roll the felt into a cone shape, and attach the opposite side.
- Once the glue has cooled and dried (around 5 mins), trim the corners off of the hat to make a cone shape. It doesn’t have to be perfect! One side being longer can also help the hat fit better!
- Decorate with flowers, ribbons, cut out felt shapes, buttons, etc.
- Felt by the yard
- Measuring tape
- Hot glue gun or Sewing machine